Comprehensive Dental Exams
- A comprehensive dental exam starts with a discussion to learn what is most important to you, so I can understand you and your oral health.
- A complete examination is conducted, taking time to discover how well your entire oral system is functioning.
- I eliminate any discomfort you may be experiencing.
- I identify the minimum treatment necessary to achieve your goals for health, comfort and appearance.
- Our dental treatments are “Enhancive”
- Restorations are shaped like your own natural teeth, whether fillings, inlays, veneers or crowns.
- All have tooth-color harmony with your own teeth.
- Implants are root replacements for teeth that have been lost or are non-restorable.
- An oral surgeon or periodontist places the implant first and we then make the crown.
- Our team-approach to treatment plan and restore is proven to give the most predictable result.
- Enhance shade harmony & brightness
- They straighten slightly, strengthen teeth and eliminate visible fillings completely.
- The final look remains uniquely you, enhanced.
- Only two appointments are required.
Composite Resin Veneers
- Composite resin veneers have all the advantages of porcelain except durability and strength.
- Veneers are applied in one visit.
- Bleaching using trays at home is the best way to whiten your teeth.
- This method is safe for teeth and brightness can equal that of any in-office system available.
- We check your progress regularly to prevent over-bleaching.
- Crowns make teeth stronger than natural teeth.
- Crowns are used for teeth with fractures and very large fillings needing replacement.
- All-porcelain crowns now have excellent strength; two appointments are required.
- A bridge replaces a missing tooth, when implants are not an option.
- The new ceramic allows a 100% metal-free bridge with excellent strength and life.
Direct Resin Fillings
- Direct resin fillings are used for small filling replacements and new cavities; One appointment is required.
Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Dentures & partial dentures are necessary when all or some teeth have been lost.
- Both types of dentures can be supported best by implants for a large improvement in function, as compared to conventional dentures (More info in FAQ’s); Four to six appointments are required.
- Invisible braces straighten teeth orthodontically using a sequence of clear, removable aligners.
- The cosmetic recontouring of teeth improves shape and appearance of your own natural teeth.
- Recontouring requires a minimum of adjustment.
- No anesthetic required.
FeatherTouch Ultrasonic Cleanings
- A part of preventive dentistry, feather touch ultrasonic cleanings are very comfortable, eliminating most of the hand scaling traditionally required.
- The sedation we use to alleviate anxiety is done very safely by taking a tablet one hour before the dental appointment.
- IV sedation is available as well, administered by a licensed anesthesiologist.